T & G TOURNAMENT TRAILS
17767 W. 830 RD.
PARKHILL OK 74451
DIRECTOR: LOUIS NOTTINGHAM PH: 918-458-7985
THESE ARE NON TRAILERING EVENTS :
ADULT TOURNAMENT TRAIL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: One member of each team must be at least 18 years of age. Any team member under 18 must have written consent of parent or legal guardian. Every member must have a valid Oklahoma fishing license. All boat must have working live wells and aerators. Life jackets and kill switches must be worn when boat is on plane. Teams must check in and live wells checked before each tournament.
2. FEES: Memberships are $100.00 per boat. In order to fish you must be a member. Each team will be allowed to have one sub any additional sub will be charged $25.00 per sub. Each tournament there will be a entry fee of $100.00 per team. Entry fees are non- refundable once they are paid.
3. TACKLE: Only artificial bait are to be used during the tournament.
4. FISH LENGTHS : Tenkiller Lake Kentucky Bass any size , Large & Small Mouth Bass under 13″ and 16″ & up. FT. Gibson Lake all bass will be 14″ and up.
5. FISH PENALTY : NO DEAD FISH !! – Dead fish will cost you your next biggest fish. THERE will be a 1lb penalty for a short fish. Any fish that is weighed will count toward your 5 fish limit.
7. LATE PENALTY: Any boat late to weigh in time will be disqualified!!
8. SPORTSMANSHIP: No boat shall break any state local or federal laws or be fishing within 50 yards of another boater or make non sportsmanship comments to another boat. Any boat caught will be disqualified!!
9: PAYOUT: $5.00 of each entry will go to big bass. 85% of entry will be paid out on a 1 in 5 scale of pay All checks will be paid to team captain.
KIDS TOURNAMENT TRAIL RULES
1. FEES: Everyone must be a member to fish our tournament. Membership is $30.00 per team per year each tournament fee will be $30.00 dollars. Tournament fees are non-refundable once take off positions have been established.
2. ELIGIBILTY: At least one member of the team must be 18 years of age or older. All contestants under age must have written consent from legal guardian or parent. Each of age contestant must have a vaild Oklahoma Fishing License or proof of exemption. Contestants must be 3 to 17 years of age to participate in our junior trail. Contestants must not reach their 16th birthday before the first tournament on March
3: TACKLE: Only artificial baits or lures may be used. No A-RIGS allowed on 12 and under. A-Rigs will be allowed on the 13 and up
4: SCORING: 4 bass limit junior contestant must catch or participate in catching of two fish.
5: FISH PENALTY: NO DEAD FISH: Scales will be open all day in case a team needs to weigh early or have a fish in trouble. Fish weighed early are added to total fish. All teams that fish please check in so we know you made it back in.
6: LATE PENALTY: IF YOU ARE NOT BACK BY WEIGH IN TIME YOU WILL BE DISQUAILIFED.
7:CULLING: NO CULLING IS ALLOWED AFTER YOU CHECK IN WITH STAFF.
8: SPORTSMANSHIP: NO FISHING WITHIN 50 YARDS OF ANOTHER BOAT.FOLLOW ALL STATE ,FEDERAL, AND LOCAL LAWS. AT NO TIME MAKE ANY UNPROFESSIONAL COMMENTS TO ANOTHER ANGLER.
9: PAYOUT : 1ST THRU 10TH, BIG BASS,AND BIGGIEST JUNK FISH. ALL BOATERS WILL RECIEVE PRIZES.
10: FISH LENGTHS: TENKILLER LAKE : KENTUCKY BASS ANY SIZE LARGE MOUTH & SMALL MOUTH 13 AND UNDER AND 16″ AND UP. FT. GIBSON LAKE 14″ AND UP.